Attempted Break-ins on Plymouth

  • regerjulia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013
      Addendum to the N. 300 block break-in attempt: Nobody was in the house at the time. Man used a crow bar to try to pry open metal security door and then ran when my husband yelled at him.

      This is from a neighbor who is not on the list:

      My landlord who lives next door at 613 N Plymouth just emailed me stuff from the yahoo group from last night.

      We had an attempted breakin at 615 N Plymouth. Person bent back our heavy metal fence, rang back doorbell (which woke me but I thought it was a dream or something), climbed up onto our back balcony, and attempted to force his way into my baby's nursery. Fortunately I was in there as it happened and I screamed and hit the door and yelled for him to go away. I did not get a look at him, police came after nearly 10 full minutes of waiting. They said no one was going to come run prints, but I am going to call the Olympic station today and demand it.

      Just wanted to share since I am not on the listserve.

      Alyssa Ward