LVNA Friendly Reminder

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005
      Thanks for making this year's annual neighborhood party such a
      success. In case you forgot, please keep in mind our annual dues.
      The dues help allay the cost of the party.

      - - - - - - - - -
      Our Annual Dues are a suggested $25 and are based on a calendar year.

      Annual LVNA 2005 Membership Dues

      Name:

      Address:

      Phone:

      Do you want to receive LVNA Group newsletter by email? YES
      NO

      Your
      Email:

      Please make checks payable to LVNA and mail to:
      Winnie Mosa, 617 N. Gower, Los Angeles, CA 90004

      Thanks
      LVNA Board