suspicious men on bikes

  • saritajs@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      I just witnessed 2 African American males on bikes (fit description previously posted) ride onto neighbors property and out. they were def casing out different properties. I called 911 and officer cordova. be on look out. this property is no longer inhabited but there is still lots of stuff to be had in rear yard. many properties are for sale or rent on our block (400 N. Arden)so we need to be vigilant.