A warning from LAPD

  • CharlesD
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 10:52 AM
      Following on earlier posts by neighbors, LAPD have issued the following warning/plea:

      Good Morning,

      I am requesting your assistance in obtaining the schedule or contact information for gardeners in your community. Car thieves are currently targeting gardener's trucks within the Olympic area. During the month of May, four trucks were stolen. Two trucks were taken from the Larchmont Village area this week.

      I have notified the Spanish media to assist me with the getting the information out as well.

      Thank you all for your support. I hope you can assist me with.

      Senior Lead Officer Pelayo

      Let's do all we can to help!
    • Alex Andrews
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24 12:51 PM
        I randomly stopped and told two gardeners on my block yesterday - they hadn't heard and were grateful.