Attempted Car Theft

  • Oleg Elkhunovich
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 7:04 AM
      Just saw an individual attempting break into our car parked in our driveway
      at 500 block of Bronson. The individual appears Hispanic, in his early
      30s, wore sunglasses and rode on a bicycle. After checking that the door
      was locked he rode away quickly. We notified the police. Please look out
      for this person in the neighborhood.
      Thanks.

    • Alex Andrews
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 7:43 AM
        Just saw him ride down our sidewalk (300 block Norton)

        Sent from my iPhone