Theft of equipment on Beachwood

  • LL in LA
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9 11:10 AM
      My gardener, Luis, an elderly gentleman who works alone, had all of his equipment, including big lawnmower, blower, edger etc. stolen from his pickup in front of my home at Beachwood and Rosewood WHILE he was cleaning up in my backyard today. I just want to alert the neighbors to any vehicles moving slowly through the neighborhood. The robbers must have had a vehicle in which it was loaded and they would have done this in a hurry as there are usually people walking on my street at this time, either walking dogs or strollers. This happened between 9:30am and 10:30am on Thurs. morning. You may wish to alert anyone working on your property.

      Lulu Leszczynski,
      507 North Beachwood
      323-463-1865
    • shepshome
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23 8:51 AM
        FYI - once again, same type of theft happened again yesterday on the 500 block of N Irving. Gardener's truck was stolen while he was in back yard. They dumped the truck and stole all of his tools - which is what happened last time. The vehicle that the robbers were driving around in is a brown pick-up and the occupants were Latino men. The gardener actually chased them down. He found his truck within the hour. Police took a report. Definitely give all neighborhood gardeners the heads up as these guys will likely strike again.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 23 9:45 AM
          Has anyone notified SSA? They are always driving around and may be able to help deter these brown trucked bandits. What a nightmare to have your livelihood stolen! I'm not an SSA client but maybe someone on this list is....

          Sent from my iPhone