Car vandalism

  • Alex Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
      My car was rifled through and a portable navigation system was stolen - last night - 300  block of North Norton.
      YES, I always lock my car, but last evening my children surprised me by "cleaning" the car windows - I'm thinking they didn't lock the car back up and I didn't think to check.
      Funny enough, my daughter woke me at 4:30am and said she heard strange noises outside - I got up and went out, but didn't see anything - I looked at the car and it looked secure.
      BE AWARE.   Damn thieves.....