Garden Tour, Sun. April 21, 11-5, Windsor Square-Hancock Park Hist. Soc.

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      Please join us!

      www.losangelesgardentour.org
      4/6

      Welcome to the Windsor Square- Hancock Park Historical Society
      Los Angeles Garden Tour website.

      The Garden Tour and will be held Sunday, April 21, 2013

      The Tour starts at Getty House, 605 S. Irving Boulevard Los Angeles 90005

      Schedule for the day:

      The event includes:
      12 - 3 Light Lunch in the Getty House Garden
      12:30 Presentation to Honoree, Tom LaBonge, Councilmember CD4

      1 - 2:30 Lecture on Urban Farming & lecture and demo on Verticle Gardens

      11 - 4 Fabulous Boutique in the Getty House Garden
      5:00 Gardens close at the private Homeowners sites

      Within the website, there is

      Information on particulars of how to purchase tickets and facts about the history of "The Los Angeles Garden Tour & Party" . You are also introduced to our honoree and learn about the lectures that will be offered. (the form states 2012-Please cross off 2012 and enter 2013. We are having some "computer" issues)

      Ticket price with check $65.00
      Ticket price with Paypal $70.00 (Paypal) -

      Please click on Purchase Tickets tab to left before April 21, 2013.

      The mission of the Annual Los Angeles Garden Tour is to raise funds for green space projects in the community and is presented by the Windsor Square- Hancock Park Historical Society.

      Welcometo our Website.

      We are pleased to invite you to oureighth annual Los Angeles Garden Tour & Party presented by the Windsor Square~Hancock Park HistoricalSociety.

      This year we selected six gardens bothlarge and small that are representative of fine examples of urban farming,drought resistant landscaping, and gardens designed for entertaining. We hope you enjoy seeing these privategardens in this very special area of Los Angeles, where preservation, pride ofownership, beautiful landscaping and community spirit are always on display.
      We are also pleased to have as ourhonoree, Council member Tom LaBonge, who has been our friend for many years, andhas contributed greatly to the preservation and “greening” of ourneighborhoods.
      We will support our local publicschools by donating the funds from this tour to support projects at Los AngelesHigh School and Third Street School.

      Suz Landay, Fluff McLean& Mary E. Nichols
      Co-Chairs, Los Angeles Garden Tour & Party

      For information, please call (213) 243-8182 or click on links to the left to place a tribute or purchase tickets

      purchase tickets

      scroll down for more details...

      3 sec