Re: [LVNA90004] Gardener

  • Georgea Fenady
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      The neighbor has kindly responded and has spoke to her gardeners already. They will start at 7AM.

      On Mar 7, 2013, at 6:43 AM, georgeafenady@... wrote:

      > The gardener at 506 North Gower starts mowing the lawn at 6:30AM on Thursday Mornings, also using the blower. This is a bit early don't you think?

    • Lexi Conrad
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        Hi -

        We are on N Van Ness bw Beverly and Elmwood and a guy in a tan jacket with an orangey yellow backpack was just biking around our block going slowly pulling into driveways and looping back. When I came out front he glanced at me and headed north on van ness. Something fishy - keep your eyes peeled. I would call the local police but can't find the #. If you see him, please call. Thanks!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 7, 2013, at 6:43 AM, georgeafenady@... wrote:

        > The gardener at 506 North Gower starts mowing the lawn at 6:30AM on Thursday Mornings, also using the blower. This is a bit early don't you think?

      • Karen Gilman
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
          LAPD Olympic Div = 213-382-9102.
          Note that it is OK to call 911 when someone is acting suspicious, including trespassing on private property. Even if it does sound like someone scoping out recycling on the night before garbage day (which in itself can be a ruse for scoping out potential targets). Please report any and all suspicious activity.

          We are on N Van Ness bw Beverly and Elmwood and a guy in a tan jacket with an orangey yellow backpack was just biking around our block going slowly pulling into driveways and looping back. When I came out front he glanced at me and headed north on van ness. Something fishy - keep your eyes peeled. I would call the local police but can't find the #. If you see him, please call. Thanks!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Mar 7, 2013, at 6:43 AM, georgeafenady@... wrote:

          > The gardener at 506 North Gower starts mowing the lawn at 6:30AM on Thursday Mornings, also using the blower. This is a bit early don't you think?

          #AOLMsgPart_1_75e58172-6c7b-473d-bb36-a85750677a34 td{color: black;}