Arrest on 500 block o today f Gower

  • Nancy Muller
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
      Does anyone know what happened today on the 500 block of Gower? I saw a young couple sitting on a front lawn and later 5 police cars were there and they were in handcuffs

    • Sarah Greene
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
        Neither one has a collar. They are darting in traffic at the intersection of 2nd and Larchmont. Someone has them on the sidewalk for now but she's running out of treats.