Fwd: Sunday, March 3: SLO Dave Cordova + Wilshire Div LAPD substation on Larchmont! Go!

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
      -----Original Message-----
      From: gilperson2@...
      To: gilperson2 <gilperson2@...>
      Sent: Sat, Mar 2, 2013 6:33 am
      Subject: Sunday, March 3: SLO Dave Cordova + Wilshire Div LAPD substation on Larchmont! Go!

      http://www.larchmontbuzz.com/larchmont-village-events/meet-your-local-larchmont-area-officials/#sthash.ZoEJfjVj

      Sent using ShareThis

    • Nancy Muller
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
        Does anyone know what happened today on the 500 block of Gower? I saw a young couple sitting on a front lawn and later 5 police cars were there and they were in handcuffs

      • Sarah Greene
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
          Neither one has a collar. They are darting in traffic at the intersection of 2nd and Larchmont. Someone has them on the sidewalk for now but she's running out of treats.