FOUND BRACELET

  • georgeafenady@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
      Morning Neighbors,

      I found a bracelet in the neighborhood while walking my dog. Please if you think it is yours or know someone who might of lost it, send me an email describing it. I would love to return it to whom it belongs.

      Best, Georgea

    • Carol Pentz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
        The bracelet is mine – I lost it walking my dog yesterday on Rosewood!

        Thank you Ms. Fenady.