Neighbors: Please complete two City of LA surveys: Budget survey and Library dreams

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      Please delve into these 2 surveys as our opinions are very important! When we have a strong neighborhood showing, it matters!

      Corrected link for the Budget Survey: http://la.budgetchallenge.org

      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council <info@...> wrote:

      Dear Greater Wilshire Board Members, Alternates, Stakeholders, Neighbors and Friends:

      The City of Los Angeles has asked for our Neighborhood Council's help in publicizing and recruiting respondents for two important surveys. Please take a few minutes to provide your input:

      1. Mayor's Budget Survey

      This is an annual survey asking participants for their opinions on both funding and spending priorities for the coming fiscal year. How would you balance our city budget? Take some time to tell City Hall...at http://la.budgetchallenge.org

      2. Library Survey

      What is your vision for the library of the future? Your answer will help the Los Angeles Public Library to create a strategic plan that will shape the library's services and programs over the next five years.

      This is a very brief, 4-question survey:

      English survey: www.surveymonkey.com/s/VisionYourLibrary
      Spanish survey: www.surveymonkey.com/s/VisionYourLibrary_Espanol\

      Please share both of these efforts with your family, friends, neighbors, neighborhood associations and other groups that may be interested. Let's make our voices heard!