man knocking on doors

  • saritajs@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      hi all, 5 mins ago a man knocked on our door to see if anyone was home. we are in 400 N. block of Arden. he was not selling anything. i recognized his voice from a few months ago when he was doing the same thing. he gets very angry when you don't open door and tell him to leave. i called the front desk of Olympic division to let them know. i was unable to reach officer cordova. my car was not parked in the driveway and my front light was not on. thankfully my son heard the knock. i will try to call office Pelayo as i believe this guy is up to no good.