: Honorary Certificates Presented to Officers of LAPD Olympic Division: SLO Pelayo!

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 7:53 PM
      From: gilperson2@...
      To: gilperson2 <gilperson2@...>
      Sent: Sun, Feb 3, 2013 2:10 pm
      Subject: Fwd: Honorary Certificates Presented to Officers of LAPD Olympic Division

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Stu" <stuartsmelvin@...>
      Date: Feb 3, 2013 1:14 PM

      Our own Senior Lead Officer, Joe Pelayo, and others from LAPD's Olympic Division, were honored last week. Congratulations and a big thank you to them all!

      Stu

      Stuart Melvin

      Honorary Certificates Presented to Officers of LAPD Olympic Division

      Mary|February 2, 2013 |0 Comments

      Back Row: Commander Dennis Kato, Sgt. Hope Young, Senior Lead Officer Eric Mollinedo, Senior Lead Officer Gordon Helper, Senior Lead Officer Heidi Stoecklein, Senior Lead Officer Joe Pelayo
      Front Row: Carolyn Ramsay, Captain Tina Nieto, Tom LaBonge, Captain Peter Zarcone
      On November 1st, 2012 Sgt. Young, Officers Balemino, Cabral, Helper, Mollinedo, Pelayo and Stoeklein responded to a radio call of shots fired at an office building on Wilshire Boulevard . The Officers safely apprehended the suspect standing over the victim, without incident.
      The ceremony was held on Wednesday at the Olympic Community Police Station on Vermont. Councilmember Tom LaBonge was on hand tocongratulate the officers and present them with honorary certificates on their great work.
      Below is a picture of our own Senior Lead Officer Joe Pelayo holding his honorary certificate. Thanks to Officer Pelayo and all the men and women of LAPD?s Olympic Division for serving our community!

      From left to right ? Senior Lead Officer Eric Mollinedo, Senior Lead Officer Joe Pelayo, Captain Peter Zarcone. Tom LaBonge, Captain Tina Nieto

      2 Attached Images