: NEXT SUNDAY: Wilshire Boulevard Mayoral Candidate Forum, John Burroughs Middle School, 11 a.m.

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Dear neighbors,
      Please read.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: gilperson2@...
      To: gilperson2 <gilperson2@...>
      Sent: Sun, Feb 3, 2013 2:10 pm
      Subject: Fwd: NEXT SUNDAY: Wilshire Boulevard Mayoral Candidate Forum, John Burroughs Middle School, 11 a.m.

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Stu" <stuartsmelvin@...>
      Date: Feb 3, 2013 1:04 PM

      RSVP link, below. We should all attend!
      Stu

      Stuart Melvin

      Begin forwarded message:
      From: Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council <info@...>

      Date: February 2, 2013 2:21:22 PM PST

      To: undisclosed-recipients:;

      Bcc: news@...

      You are invited

      to join the Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council, Mid-City West Community Council, Wilshire Center-Koreatown Neighborhood Council, Downtown LA Neighborhood Council, Miracle Mile Civic Coalition, Miracle Mile Residential Association, League of Women Voters, Los Angeles Citywide Alliance of Neighborhood Councils, Larchmont Chronicle, Larchmont Buzz and Beverly Press-Park La Brea News inwelcoming Los Angeles Mayoral CandidatesKevin James, Jan PerryandEmanuel Pleitez(candidates confirmed so far) to the

      Wilshire Boulevard Mayoral Candidates' Forum

      a free Town Hall discussion of issues critical to the sections of our city united by our grand Wilshire Boulevard.

      Sunday, February 10
      11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
      John Burroughs Middle School auditorium
      600 South McCadden Place

      The town hall discussion will be introduced by City Council District Four representativeTom LaBonge,moderated by publisher, editor, author and journalistKevin Roderick, and webcast on theJohn Burroughs web channel.
      Please pass the word or forward this notice to your friends, neighbors, neighborhood associations and all other interested groups, organizations and mailing lists.
      Everyone is welcome.

      For more information, see http://www.greaterwilshire.org/site/?q=node/490 and if you have any questions, or would like to attend, pleaseRSVPto
      forum@...

      P.S. You can also Register to Vote! The Office of the City Clerk Election Division will be on hand to register voters, provide voting guides and recruit poll workers.