Fwd: Fwd: Stolen bicycles LAPD alert + security reminders

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Please read . will upload the content of SLO Pelayo's memo to our yahoo group forms. Among other hints, the reminder alert suggests etching onto bike frame some identifying data, locking bike inside garage or home, never leaving property unattended, buying and using a strong lock. . .

      Karen Gilman
      Elmwood Ave.

      From: "Stu" <stuartsmelvin@...>
      Date: Jan 21, 2013 3:09 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Stolen bicycles

      Here is some really valuable bicycle security info from our Senior Lead Officer, Joe Pelayo. Please distribute to all your bicycle-owning friends and neighbors.

      Thanks, Joe,

      Stu

      Stuart Melvin

      Begin forwarded message:
      From: "JOSEPH PELAYO" <31762@...>

      Subject: Stolen bicycles

      Date: January 21, 2013 1:55:56 PM PST

      To: <alysoun1@...>,"Fred Mariscal" <fred.gwnc@...>, <stuartsmelvin@...>, <blockcaptains@...>

      We've had two stolen bicycles from residential backyards in the last month. Please secure your property accordingly.

      Thank you,

      SLO Pelayo