Replacement window - recommendation

  • Stu Melvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
      Finally replacing the bay windows on the front of my house. Currently large center, multi-pane, 90-year old center with louvers on the sides. Want energy-efficient (no louvers) on all three. Double-pane? Double-hung on sides? Maybe crank-open on sides?

      Anybody have suggestions/recommendations for this job?

      Thanks, Stu
    • Peggy Kamuf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
        I had new custom-built windows put in last year. They're great, but
        didn't come cheap. The contractor was Dan Campbell: 213-280-2334, who
        works with a window-maker. He's done a lot of other work in the
        neighborhood and I recommend him.

        Peggy Kamuf
        444 N. Irving