Re: [LVNA90004] can anyone recommend a gardner???

  • Alexandra Liston
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
      Ours is wonderful--goes beyond the call of duty (digs around our roses,
      prunes, moves lawn furniture to properly mow) and all we really do is pay
      him to mow. His name is Omar Solis and his number (323) 560-0178. He does
      about 6 houses on our block--tell him Alexandra Liston referred him. Good
      luck and Happy New Year to you too!

      On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM, jill smolin <jill@...> wrote:

      > hi all,
      >
      > and happy 2013
      >
      > With the new year i seem to be looking for a new gardner�
      > just someone basic and reasonable�
      > nothing fancy�
      >
      > thank you all so much.
      >
      > jill

    • Michele Montgomery
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
        You can try ours too. He's dependable, honest and hardworking. Brings 2 others with him so they're out quickly.
        Ignacio Aguilera 213-760-4126.

        Michele Montgomery