can anyone recommend a gardner???

  • jill smolin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      hi all,

      and happy 2013

      With the new year i seem to be looking for a new gardner…
      just someone basic and reasonable…
      nothing fancy…

      thank you all so much.

      jill
    • Alexandra Liston
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
        Ours is wonderful--goes beyond the call of duty (digs around our roses,
        prunes, moves lawn furniture to properly mow) and all we really do is pay
        him to mow. His name is Omar Solis and his number (323) 560-0178. He does
        about 6 houses on our block--tell him Alexandra Liston referred him. Good
        luck and Happy New Year to you too!

        On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM, jill smolin <jill@...> wrote:

        > hi all,
        >
        > and happy 2013
        >
        > With the new year i seem to be looking for a new gardner�
        > just someone basic and reasonable�
        > nothing fancy�
        >
        > thank you all so much.
        >
        > jill

      • Michele Montgomery
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
          You can try ours too. He's dependable, honest and hardworking. Brings 2 others with him so they're out quickly.
          Ignacio Aguilera 213-760-4126.

          Michele Montgomery