really great piano teacher on N. Larchmont

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      Friends and Neighbors,

      I wanted to give a shout out for David Rhodes, a pretty amazing piano
      teacher that has opened a beautiful new studio right on N. Larchmont.
      http://www.rhodespianostudio.com/

      He has a wonderful manner with the kids -- both my girls love him and have
      been excitedly *asking* to practice piano each day! He mixes up the
      routine -- even has them play games on his ipad to teach things. I love
      that his cute studio has a lovely waiting room with tea and coffee (in real
      mugs!), a good desk for doing homework while your sibling takes her lesson,
      and supplies for drawing. And scheduling an appointment on his interactive
      website could not be easier. He has a flexible make-up session policy too.
      Please mention my name if you book lessons -- full disclosure: if you
      take a full month of lessons, we get a $50 credit (he offers that to
      everyone!).

      Happy new year! -- tara

      --
      Tara Kelly