Come to Larchmont for Black Friday

  • Rebecca Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012
      The Larchmont Village Business Improvement District is celebrating "Black Friday on the Block" tomorrow -- please come show the power of our local dollars and support Larchmont merchants!

      Business owners will be standing on their thresholds and ringing in the holiday shopping season with bells at 10am. (A much more civilized hour than the big box retailers' 5am start-times!) All are invited to come get a silver bell (courtesy of Paramount) and ring along. We'll be passing out the bells starting at 9:45 at the Wilshire Rotary clock. Bring the whole family and your friends.

      Many Larchmont businesses will have special offers and discounts.

      Happy Thanksgiving!

      Rebecca Hutchinson and Heather Boylston
      for the Larchmont Business Improvement District