Larchmont Village Neighborhood Assn. semi-annual meeting Tues., Nov. 13, 7 p.m., Van Ness Ave. Elementary School!

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Join us for our Larchmont Village Neighborhood Association Semi-Annual meeting for updates, making and renewing acquaintances from the neighborhood, your own street and beyond.

      Tues., Nov. 13, 7 p.m., Van Ness Ave. Elementary School!, Auditorium

      Agenda and guest speakers include:

      Council District 4
      LAPD Olympic Division and Wilshire Division Senior Lead Officers
      Neighborhood Watch block watch developments by chairperson Stuart Melvin

      Presentation by Larry Bogatz of the CERT Emergency Response Training community program, telling YOU how you can get involved to help your family and your neighbors
      Bring a new pair of children's shoes to surprirse SLO Pelayo for his Olympic Division LAPD Children's Shoe Giveaway for the holidays!