Info Damage on Bmw in Arden Blvd

  • luca cesarini
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
      Dear All,
      I had a side damage on my BMW, the car was parked in N Arden Blvd close to 503 on 11/06, probably the damage was caused on the night 11/05 to 11/06.
      I would like to know if anyone felt rumor coming from the street.
      If so, please drop my your contact.
      Best Regards

      Luca Cesarini
      428 N Arden Blvd
      Los Angeles, CA
      USA
      web:    www.lchospitality.com
      email:  luca@...
      phone:  +1.310.890.8967
      Skype:  lucacesarini/vagados

        DISCLAIMER NOTE
        The information contained in this message and/or attachments is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) or entity to whom it was addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
        Any unauthorized review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entitiesother than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
        If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify LCH Hospitality Group immediately by returning it to the sender and delete all copies of the original message from your system.
      .