Re: [LVNA90004] Nasty solicitor/burglar

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
      Honestly, his FACE was so close to mine I didn't see how he was dressed,
      sorry.

      On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Michael Soriano <mrsoriano@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I saw the pic and will keep a eye out for him. How is he dressed? Is he
      > in a suit?

      Tara Kelly
      Consultant
      213.804.5618 | tara@...
      linkedin.com/in/tarakelly

    • Susie Balaban
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
        i believe he was older in his 50's or 60's and was wearing a beige or khaki
        button up shirt....he seemed hispanic to me......

        PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS SUSIEBALABAN@...