Re: [LVNA90004] "solicitor" on N. Gower

  • Vanessa West
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
      Has any of this been forwarded to Officer Paleyo? He always says to report
      ANYTHING suspicious.

    • luca cesarini
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
        Dear All,
        I had a side damage on my BMW, the car was parked in N Arden Blvd close to 503 on 11/06, probably the damage was caused on the night 11/05 to 11/06.
        I would like to know if anyone felt rumor coming from the street.
        If so, please drop my your contact.
        Best Regards

        Luca Cesarini
        428 N Arden Blvd
        Los Angeles, CA
        USA
        web:    www.lchospitality.com
        email:  luca@...
        phone:  +1.310.890.8967
        Skype:  lucacesarini/vagados

          DISCLAIMER NOTE
          The information contained in this message and/or attachments is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) or entity to whom it was addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
          Any unauthorized review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entitiesother than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
          If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify LCH Hospitality Group immediately by returning it to the sender and delete all copies of the original message from your system.
        .