RE: [LVNA90004] "solicitor" on N. Gower

  • Sarita Singh
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
      We had same person knock on our door at 7pm last night. No way was I going
      to open door when it was dark and I was alone. he was angry when I said I
      wasn't interested. We are in 400 N. block of Arden.

      Sarita Singh

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
        The drawing your "daughter #2" did (I have twin girls too!) that you posted
        on the group is definitely the guy I saw tonight. Impressive drawing
        skills and memory! Stay alert! -- t.

        On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Vincent Cox <vcox@...> wrote:

        > I'm in the 400 block of Arden. Tuesday night I was out at a friend's.
        > When i returned, i found out that he knocked on our door at 630pm, as my 24
        > year old daughter was leaving for work. She told him, "no", and got in her
        > car and drove away. Five minutes later he rang the door bell again!
        > Fortuitously, my other daughter(her twin) happened to be visiting, so she
        > answered the door. The girls didn't figure out what had happened until they
        > talked later at 830pm, by which time, it wasn't a 911 call.
        >
        > In retrospect, we can see that he was simply looking for houses to
        > burglarize.
        >
        > Lesson: Girl scout cookies and elementary school magazine drives aside,
        > legitimate charities rarely, if ever, need to go door to door.
        > ------------------------------

        Tara Kelly
        Consultant
        213.804.5618 | tara@...
        linkedin.com/in/tarakelly

      • Vanessa West
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
          Has any of this been forwarded to Officer Paleyo? He always says to report
          ANYTHING suspicious.

        • luca cesarini
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
            Dear All,
            I had a side damage on my BMW, the car was parked in N Arden Blvd close to 503 on 11/06, probably the damage was caused on the night 11/05 to 11/06.
            I would like to know if anyone felt rumor coming from the street.
            If so, please drop my your contact.
            Best Regards

            Luca Cesarini
            428 N Arden Blvd
            Los Angeles, CA
            USA
            web:    www.lchospitality.com
            email:  luca@...
            phone:  +1.310.890.8967
            Skype:  lucacesarini/vagados

              DISCLAIMER NOTE
              The information contained in this message and/or attachments is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) or entity to whom it was addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
              Any unauthorized review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entitiesother than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
              If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify LCH Hospitality Group immediately by returning it to the sender and delete all copies of the original message from your system.
            .