Your local polling place

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
      If you're having trouble finding your local polling place, Google has an excellent utility. Just open your Google search box or go to Google.com and input "Polling Place (Zip Code)" You'll then be prompted to enter your address and city and through the magic of the Internets, you'll get your polling place.

      Good luck!
    • Michele Montgomery
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
        This link works great. FYI... we're on the 500 block of Beachwood and our polling place is the school on Van Ness Blvd. near Santa Monica Blvd.

        Also... I receive tweets from a government agency and it said that IF YOU'RE IN LINE TO VOTE when the polls close (8 p.m.) you will be allowed to vote.

        Michele