Bulletin from LAPD

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      From: JOSEPH PELAYO [mailto:31762@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 1:16 PM
      To: DAtri, Charlie; Annie Chow; Fred Mariscal; Karen Gilman; stuartsmelvin@...; Lindsay Stephenson; Richard (USACAC) Park; Kathy Simanek
      Cc: YANG KYUNG KIM
      Subject: Larchmont Village Neighborhood Association

      LVNA Block Captains,

      Please continue to communicate to your neighborhood to , "lock it , hide it , keep it." Burglary from motor vehicles continue to occur throughout the Larchmont Village community. As a reminder, do not leave your valuables in your car. I know that poor lighting on the streets does not help in curtailing this crime, but shouldn't let this deter us from locking our vehicles and leaving valuables behind . WE as a community must continue to work together and report all suspicious persons and activity.

      Let's end the year on a high note!

      Thank you for your support,

      Senior Lead Officer Pelayo