Street Lights

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi All, anyone know why the street lights on 500 North block of Gower have been out? Sure is dark at night, not safe. If no one has reported it I will do so tomorrow.

    • georgeafenady@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2014
        Morning and Happy New Year Neighbors...

        I saw the Street Lighting Crews working on Beachwood yesterday. Did they repair the Street Lights? Where they on last night? The reason I ask is now the 400 block of North Gower went out as of yesterday! I reported it. The neighborhood is too dark. Many of my neighbors do not leave porch lights on like they should. Thanks, Georgea