Re: Sparklepuss is Missing -- Sad News

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Thank you to who everyone who responded already. A kind neighbor just let
      us know that Sparklepuss was hit by a car on Larchmont and died. Someone,
      perhaps the person who hit her, seemed to have moved her to the grass where
      she was found "resting." The Page School had collected her and my husband
      just just confirmed her identity with them.

      We are sooooo terribly sad -- and our children will be devastated -- but we
      appreciate knowing what happened, and that she does not appear to have
      suffered at all. She really was a great cat (except for the time she
      recently brought a live RAT into our house to "show" us), and we were so
      glad to know her. We will miss her.

      With grief,

      Tara & Family

      --