Sparklepuss is Missing -- Please Help

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Friends and Neighbors,

      One of our beloved kitties has been missing for about 36 hours. She's
      super curious and independent (she was on her own on the streets in her
      early life) and we suspect she's stuck somewhere. PLEASE let us know if
      you've seen her and we'd so appreciate you opening up your garage doors if
      they haven't been open since Tuesday night. Thank you. -- Tara & family
      on N. Gower

      [image: Inline image 1]

      --
      Tara Kelly
      Consultant

    • Michael Soriano
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        I can't view the image.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
          Apparently the pics and flier didn't come through on this list. I just put the flier in the Files section under "Sparklepuss is Missing." She's a "sparkly" tabby -- browns and beiges and tans flecks of gold, with dark stripes on her tail and belly. Weighs maybe 8 or 9 pounds. Thank you. - Tara