A request from EmpowerLA.org

  • CharlesD
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      Thu, October 25, 2012 1:11:53 PMVolunteers for Sunday's GWNC Election
      From: Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council <info@...>View Contact
      To: GWNC News <news@...>

      Attention GWNC stakeholders, friends and neighbors - can you help? The Department of Neighborhood Empowerment is looking for volunteers who are not GWNC board members or candidates to work at our polling place during the GWNC elections this Sunday. See below for information.

      If you're available, we'd really appreciate your assistance!