Re: How to deal with new homeless camp

  • sblittle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2012
      I'm going to reply to my own post here. I just called the Frances Blend school. The homeless camp is on their property. They called the School Police who did investigate but, although the carts and belongings were there, the homeless people were not when they went by so the police couldn't do anything.

      The school asked that when anyone sees that these people are back at their camp they call the School Police number so they can take care of the situation. The number is: 213-625-6631.