A couple of new features

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi,

      We've added a couple of sections to this group. If you look to the
      left side of your screen, you'll see "Photos" and "Links" which will
      lead to those areas of the site. Under Links I've posted a bunch of
      relevant service and historical resources. Under photos, an area
      which I'm sure we'd all like to see thrive, I've posted 3 great
      historical pictures of the Larchmont area [provided by our always
      resourceful V.P. (and L.A. Times quotesman) Vince Cox] plus a shot of
      the original ranch owner who called all of this his....

      If you're new to the area, or even of you're not, you'll especially
      want to explore the LINKS section, up front there are connections to
      city resources that will greatly help you.

      Charlie D'Atri