GWNU Endorses Candidates for Local Neighborhood Council Elections

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012
      Dear neighbors,

      I would like to share the following with you that appeared as a sponsored piece in the Larchmont Buzz: Please click on the link.

      Karen Gilman

      Sponsored Post: GWNU Endorses Candidates for Local Neighborhood Council Elections
      Source: larchmontbuzz.com

      karen.gilman@... sent this using ShareThis. Please note that ShareThis does not verify the ownership of this email address.