Re: [LVNA90004] Plymouth and Melrose: or, a massive car accident waiting to happen

  • Kevin Landa
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2012
      bss.boss@...

      Send an email to above address.
      Bureau of street services.

      "overgrown tree blocking traffic light....dangerous situation..."

      Advise them of the issue and that presents an eminent public hazard....

      Advising them of the hazard is important since after this point ..if the city does not repair the situation .. They share liability.

      They should take care of it promptly.

      They will send you a tracking number that you can call back for a status.

      Good luck.