Paramount madness

  • Caitlin Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2012
      Anybody have a contact for someone that can do something about the incredibly loud, concert occurring right now at Paramount? It is so loud that our house is vibrating. My husband called Paramount security, and counter to the agreement reached with Paramount a few years ago, security is refusing to do anything about the noise level.
    • Jane
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2012
        Dear Caitlin --

        Please get your Council office involved if this may be a continuing issue for you. Ben Seinfeld at ben.seinfeld@....