HAS BEEN FOUND AND REUNITED!!!! owners of lost dog

  • Elizabeth Dennehy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      THANKS SO MUCH FOR the support and encouragement, this is an amazing group
      and I am so glad to see such a happy ending!

      Elizabeth

      WE WILL NOT BRING DOG TO SHELTER OR POUND, SO DON'T WORRY!

      I live in the Larchmont Village hancock park area, near where we rescued
      this doggie.

      Just trying to spread the word about this collarless, white, male, poodle
      we found Saturday night. we have flyered our entire neighborhood, listed
      on Craig's List, Fido finder, pet amber alert, find Toto.org, we have taken
      the dog to the vet, he is not chipped or collared.

      We are perfectly happy with the 2 dogs we already own, and that is enough.

      We already have several families interested if his people cannot be found.

      Is there anything left to be done? we surmise the dog is owned by someone
      elderly, and not up on the Internet or microchip thing;
      Today i am bringing flyers to the local groomers and vets

      Any constructive advice and support is most welcome. We have put
      everything else aside in our efforts to find this dog's owners who I
      imagine are upset, but are proving difficult to find.

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pet/3324480933.html

      Thanks!

      Elizabeth
      323 463 2262