Re: [LVNA90004] Searching for the owner of a lost white poodle

  • Elise Duran
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012
      Not a great idea to publicize his photo everywhere. Anyone can claim him
      this way because they don't have to identify him. There are people out
      there who do nothing but claim found animals as their own and then sell
      them - happens all the time.

      If you insist on posting pics, which I do feel is a mistake, then whoever
      claims need to provide proof the dog is theirs - vet records and pics, for
      example.