Re: [LVNA90004] Searching for the owner of a lost white poodle

  • Girlcab
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012
      I will also post to Facebook.

      Thanks,
      Christine

      On Oct 8, 2012, at 11:47 AM, Michael Soriano <mrsoriano@...> wrote:

      > Elizabeth,
      >
      > I just want to thank you for the efforts you've put into finding this dog's owner. I've been in your shoes and know that it's frustrating.
      > I'm glad you provided your craigslist picture of him. I will post on Facebook and let you know if by chance anyone recognizes him.
      >
      > Michael Soriano

    • Elise Duran
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012
        Not a great idea to publicize his photo everywhere. Anyone can claim him
        this way because they don't have to identify him. There are people out
        there who do nothing but claim found animals as their own and then sell
        them - happens all the time.

        If you insist on posting pics, which I do feel is a mistake, then whoever
        claims need to provide proof the dog is theirs - vet records and pics, for
        example.