We found a stray dog, please spread the word [1 Attachment]

  • Elizabeth Dennehy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      **

      [Attachment(s) <#13a3a0cf7c1797bd_TopText> from Elizabeth Dennehy included
      below]

      We nearly ran over this scared little white dog on Van Ness and Rosewood.
      he is a small,white Bichon/poodle, scared and without a collar.

      The dog is home with us for the night, tomorrow I will post flyers and see
      if he is chipped. Please spread the word, I feel so bad for the owners who
      must be frantic.

      They should call us at 323 463 2262.

      Elizabeth Dennehy