Car Ransacked

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
      Morning Neighbors, My car was parked on the street (Rosewood) last night and I found it ransacked this morning. I must of not locked it last night because nothing was broken and the alarm didn't go off. I don't keep anything of value inside they just made a mess looking. Maybe some of our recycling folks? I hear them all night on Thursdays...

      Stay Safe, Georgea

    • Michael Soriano
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
        Thanks Georgea.
        My dog woke me up a couple times last night, barking at something.  I noticed a plant missing from my porch area this morning.  Recycling people?  Who knows.

        Morning Neighbors, My car was parked on the street (Rosewood) last night and I found it ransacked this morning. I must of not locked it last night because nothing was broken and the alarm didn't go off. I don't keep anything of value inside they just made a mess looking. Maybe some of our recycling folks? I hear them all night on Thursdays...

        Stay Safe, Georgea

      • Amanda Cadet
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
          That is awful. I hope everyone is ok. How unsettling to awake to that.