Re: [myfavoritethingsLA] DEA National Prescription Drug Take Back Day this SATURDAY 10am - 2pm

  • Angelique Campen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2012
      You can also take these to any pharmacy or emergency department for disposal
      Angelique Campen, MD
      Assistant Director, Emergency Department
      Providence St Joseph Medical Center
      Clinical Instructor, Emergency Department
      UCLA Medical Center

      Quoting Eileen Lanza <eileenlanza@...>:

      > I have been wondering how to dispose of my expired and unwanted
      > Prescriptions....
      > The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has scheduled another
      > National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day which will take place on
      > Saturday, September 29, 2012, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This is a
      > great opportunity for those who missed the previous events, or who
      > have subsequently accumulated unwanted, unused prescription drugs,
      > to safely dispose of those medications.
      >

      > The closest drop-off site to Larchmont is:
      > LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT WILSHIRE DIVISION 4861 VENICE BLVD LOS
      > ANGELES CA, 90019
      >

      > or check their website www.DEA.gov
      >

      > Eileen Lanza
      > Keller Williams Realty
      > eileenlanza@...
      > 323.810-7935
      > www.eileenlanza.com

    • Christine
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2012
        When i tried to take them back to the Rite Aid pharmacy in Larchmont, they made me buy a $5 envelope to send them in.

        X Christine