DEA National Prescription Drug Take Back Day this SATURDAY 10am - 2pm

  • Eileen Lanza
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2012
      I have been wondering how to dispose of my expired and unwanted Prescriptions....
      The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has scheduled another National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day which will take place on Saturday, September 29, 2012, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This is a great opportunity for those who missed the previous events, or who have subsequently accumulated unwanted, unused prescription drugs, to safely dispose of those medications.

      The closest drop-off site to Larchmont is:
      LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT WILSHIRE DIVISION 4861 VENICE BLVD LOS ANGELES CA, 90019

      or check their website www.DEA.gov

      Eileen Lanza
      Keller Williams Realty
      eileenlanza@...
      323.810-7935
      www.eileenlanza.com

    • Angelique Campen
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2012
        You can also take these to any pharmacy or emergency department for disposal
        Angelique Campen, MD
        Assistant Director, Emergency Department
        Providence St Joseph Medical Center
        Clinical Instructor, Emergency Department
        UCLA Medical Center

        Quoting Eileen Lanza <eileenlanza@...>:

        > I have been wondering how to dispose of my expired and unwanted
        > Prescriptions....
        > The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has scheduled another
        > National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day which will take place on
        > Saturday, September 29, 2012, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This is a
        > great opportunity for those who missed the previous events, or who
        > have subsequently accumulated unwanted, unused prescription drugs,
        > to safely dispose of those medications.
        >

        > The closest drop-off site to Larchmont is:
        > LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT WILSHIRE DIVISION 4861 VENICE BLVD LOS
        > ANGELES CA, 90019
        >

        > or check their website www.DEA.gov
        >

        > Eileen Lanza
        > Keller Williams Realty
        > eileenlanza@...
        > 323.810-7935
        > www.eileenlanza.com

      • Christine
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2012
          When i tried to take them back to the Rite Aid pharmacy in Larchmont, they made me buy a $5 envelope to send them in.

          X Christine