How to Register to Vote Online

  • mimont2
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012
      Hello neighbors.

      For those of you interested... we can vote online in CA. Switch from the voting booth or mail-in systems and save gas, paper, time and administrative tax dollars.

      Here's info from KPCC on what you need to know:

      http://tiny.cc/x1f3kw

      Here's the State of CA voter website to register:

      <https://rtv.sos.ca.gov/elections/register-to-vote/>

      Michele Montgomery
      500 block of Beachwood
    • Michele Montgomery
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012
        Yikes. So much for my editing. Thanks to Susan Einstein, who caught my mistake. This should say "we can REGISTER to vote online - like the subject heading.

        Sorry for the error.

        Michele

        On Sep 23, 2012, at 8:15 AM, mimont2 wrote:

        > Hello neighbors.
        >
        > For those of you interested... we can vote online in CA. Switch from the voting booth or mail-in systems and save gas, paper, time and administrative tax dollars.
        >
        > Here's info from KPCC on what you need to know:
        >
        > http://tiny.cc/x1f3kw
        >
        > Here's the State of CA voter website to register:
        >
        > <https://rtv.sos.ca.gov/elections/register-to-vote/>
        >
        > Michele Montgomery
        > 500 block of Beachwood

      • shepshome
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2012
          That is awesome - thanks so much for sharing!