Fwd: Neighborhood Watch Signs Dedication w/ Paramount and Larchmont Village TODAY!!!!!

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      Dear Neighbors,

      Hope you can join us; hope you are inspired.

      Karen Gilman

      Hi, this is a chance to show our support for the LVNA Neighborhood Watch Program. The program will start at 5 p.m. at the intersection of Windsor Blvd and Melrose Ave., right down the street from the Paramount Arches. And it's today (Wednesday) right up the street! See the details, below, and spread the word.

      Stu
      Stuart Melvin