Wilshire Blvd. repaving begins

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      -------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Benjamin Seinfeld <ben.seinfeld@...>
      Date: Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM
      Subject: Wilshire Repaving to Begin this Weekend

      The Department of Public Works Bureau of Street Services will begin this weekend (September 8-9) resurfacing the north and south curb lanes on Wilshire Boulevard from Western Avenue to Fairfax Avenue.

      Work is scheduled for the next three to four weekends, with this weekend’s work taking place on the South side of roadway between Muirfield Road and Fairfax Avenue. This will involve cold milling approximately 3 inches of the street and then paving a 16-feet wide section of interim repairs to resolve rutting and potholes.

      I will have more information soon.

      Thank you

      Ben

      --

      Benjamin Seinfeld
      Field Deputy

      200 N. Spring Street, Rm. 480
      Los Angeles, CA 90012
      323.957.6852 - Office
      213.804.2388 - Blackberry
      ben.seinfeld@...
      www.tomlabonge.com

      To subscribe to Councilman LaBonge's weekly email newsletter, send a request to:

      labonge.news@...