single family for rent in LARCHMONT

  • Eileen Lanza
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      I have a cute Craftman Bungalow for rent on Ridgewood south of Beverly - 3 beds, 2 baths, front yard, rear patio, garage and private setting. Seller will entertain offers between $3550 and $3700.
      It is vacant and easy to show- even this weekend! Email me for more info/photos.
      There is nothing else for rent like this under $4k in Larchmont.
      Best,

      Eileen

      Eileen Lanza
      Keller Williams Realty