Re: [LVNA90004] More on stop signs

  • Edward Carroll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 10:15 PM
      This info may have already been posted by someone in a previous correspondence, but I was told that Robert Barnes who lives on Arden between Third and Beverly, spent two years researching stop signs, traffic bumps etc and has some very useful information. He is a lawyer at Fulbright & Jaworski.
      Perhaps someone could contact him (not as a lawyer but as a neighbor), for his advice on what would be an effective approach to take with the city.
      Sorry, but I am leaving town so can not follow up.

      Regards,
      Patti Carroll